On this page, we shall be discussing about all admission requirements needed for Direct Entry (DE) students, who are interested in getting admission to study their dream course in University of Jos (UNIJOS). Hence, this brings us to University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry (DE) form & Application Requirements.
Are you a Direct Entry (DE) student who applied for admission into University of Jos (UNIJOS)? Oh, you are here to know the accurate admission requirements and eligibility checklist for Direct Entry Admission in University of Jos (UNIJOS).
We are glad you made it to this page as all you need to know in relation to the Direct Entry (DE) form and application requirements for University of Jos (UNIJOS) shall be revealed on this page.
These include; the form release date, DE general admission requirements and also, how to successfully register for University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry on the official school forum.
Without wasting much time, let’s head to the main section of this page so as not to get you bored.
Is University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry (DE) Form Out?
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry Form for the following academic section is out and can be accessed by all students for purchase provided they adhere to the application criteria.
The form availability is out and can be applied for any academic session whenever JAMB form is being released. This is because; the official registration portal for Direct Entry Admission is being done directly on JAMB official portal.
For students who want to go ahead applying for University of Jos (UNIJOS) direct entry form, they are however required to adhere for the following admission criteria otherwise, their application may be void.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry (DE) Requirements
The following are general criteria which all direct entry applicants must adhere to before their application will be considered valid;
- Applicant must have obtained a valid First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Candidate must have written examination conducted by WAEC/NECO and must have a minimum of 5 credit pass including mathematics and English language and in not more than 2 sittings.
- Student must present IJMB certificate to qualify for admission. In absence of that, student can as well provide NCE or National Diploma (ND) certificate with at least a grade point above 3.0 (upper credit).
- Applicant must purchase the Direct Entry form directly via JAMB portal or via the official school website.
- Student must make sure he/she selects the correct subject combination for the course he/she is applying for.
Having qualified for all above admission requirements for direct entry application, you can then proceed with the application.
See details on how to apply below;
How to Register for University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry Online Registration
To successfully register for University of Jos (UNIJOS) direct entry form, all that is required of you is to follow below instructions;
- Go to the main school portal
- Locate the “Apply Now” button to begin your direct entry online registration.
- While on the application page, make sure to fill all required field with appropriate details about yourself.
- When done, submit and print out your payment reference
- Now visit any bank near you to make the full payment for online direct entry registration.
- After payment, login to your account from the official school portal and print out your application form and payment receipt.
This is all you need to do in relation to applying for University of Jos (UNIJOS) direct entry registration.
Other ways to apply for Direct Entry (DE) into University of Jos (UNIJOS) is via JAMB DE registration.
To do this, all you need to do is purchase JAMB form and apply for Direct Entry (DE) into your institution of choice.
After the successful application, you are however advised to check up for latest news about your school so as to stay current about the Post UTME examination date.
Conclusion: Admission Checklist for Direct Entry (DE) Students in University of Jos (UNIJOS)
Hello there, glad you made it to the end section of this page where we talked about University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry form & requirements for admission.
Hopefully, this piece should help you in getting fast admission via direct entry in your institution of choice within Nigeria.
We wish you the very best in your studies. Cheers and goodbye.